Programs that we have organized or contributed to in the past include:
- Study abroad summer program on intercultural communication and leadership – 2 weeks full-time in Amsterdam.
- International Faculty Development Seminar on International Business and European Union Integration – 2 weeks in Brussels and Amsterdam.
- Facilitation management for a 2 week custom program on the Applied Arts – 2,5 weeks in Amsterdam.
- Pop-up Shop for collective of creative entrepreneurs – 3 months in Amsterdam in the summer of 2013.
- 10-day pop-up shop for the WAD&Design Festival on Schiermonnikoog Island in the Netherlands in September 2013.
- Winter Winkel Pop-Up Shop-in-shop in ‘Het grote avontuur’ on Haarlemmerstraat in November 2013.
- Winter Winkel independent Pop-Up Shop in cooperation with ‘project 1012’ in the Red Light District in Amsterdam, 2 months in November and December 2014.
- Logistics & PR for the 2009 Annual General Meeting of the Erasmus Student Network, 400 people from all over Europe in different hotels & hostels all over Utrecht.
Want to know what I can do for your project? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org