Projects that I have organized or contributed to in the past include:
- Study abroad summer program on the influence of culture on sustainability.- 1,5 week in Amsterdam & Rotterdam.
- Study abroad summer program on intercultural communication and leadership – 2 weeks full-time in Amsterdam.
- International Faculty Development Seminar on International Business and European Union Integration – 2 weeks in Brussels and Amsterdam.
- Facilitation management for a 2 week custom program on the Applied Arts – 2,5 weeks in Amsterdam.
Hosting meetings and events:
- Open Space for verkiezingsprogramma D66 IJmond in Februari 2016
- Meetings & Design sessions for Broedmachine Beverwijk
- Brainstorm sessions & creative prep for Young Art Festival 2017
- Stage management Young Art Festival 2015, 2016, 2017, Uit je Bak Festival 2016 & 2017, Beverwijk uit de Kunst 2015
- Head of Speaker Team TEDxAmsterdam Women 2016
- Evaluation Session Young Art Festival 2015 & 2016
- Leading meetings for zelfbouw communitry Bosrankstraat in 2013-2014
- Project management for YAKFA Cinema on Pukkelpop 2017.
- Setting up & PR for webshop Rinus de Ruyter flowershop in 2015.
- Pop-up Shop for collective of creative entrepreneurs – 3 months in Amsterdam in the summer of 2013.
- 10-day pop-up shop for the WAD&Design Festival on Schiermonnikoog Island in the Netherlands in September 2013.
- Winter Winkel Pop-Up Shop-in-shop in ‘Het grote avontuur’ on Haarlemmerstraat in November 2013.
- Winter Winkel independent Pop-Up Shop in cooperation with ‘project 1012’ in the Red Light District in Amsterdam, 2 months in November and December 2014.
- Logistics & PR for the 2009 Annual General Meeting of the Erasmus Student Network, 400 people from all over Europe in different hotels & hostels all over Utrecht.
Want to know what I can do for your project? Contact me at email@example.com